Friday, November 22, 2013


Today we went to Ann Arbor. Our first stop was at a place called Whole Foods, which is amazing grocery, story that they have there. This place is amazing and has everything that you could possibly want ever there. I bought some chocolate covered ginger, which no one like but me which is fine I guess, more for me. The next stop in town was zingermans. This is a locally owned amazing deli and bakeshop. This store is cool for many reasons. One, because they have amazing food, and two because they have amazing customer service. All of the people there were so nice and willing to help. After we tried all the different meats and oils, I sampled some blue cheese, my favorite, and then I asked someone about all the honey they had. Since my dad is a bee keeper I already know so much about honey, but he really opened my eyes to all the different types of honey and how it is made. I wish I had his name so I could email him with some more questions. Next we went to this burger place for lunch. These were some of the best burgers I have ever had and I loved it so much. All in all, my trip to Ann Arbor was amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment