Wednesday, November 13, 2013


Today we are making sushi. And it is awesome. We did some other stuff today but the sushi was what really interested me. Along with sushi I helped make some teriyaki salmon which tasted soooo good. Now to the sushi. The word sushi actually means vinigared rice because of the vinegar that they add to the rice while cooking it. The traditional sushi is made with raw fish and vegetables and that is how most sushi is still made today. I made two different roles, I made one role with crab, cream cheese, and avocado which was amazing. Then I made another one with spicy tuna instead of crab. I must say that I like the spicy tuna better than the crab. The crab in an interesting taste though. It is not actually crab, it is more like crab imitate. They take fish cook it, and then make it look and taste like crab. It sounds kind of disgusting, but I assure you that it turns out tasting really great. I cant wait to see what it is we are doing tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment