Thursday, November 14, 2013


Today was another one of my favorites. Oh, what am I kidding, every day is my new favorite. Anyways, today we cooked Thai food. This day was very special to my teacher LK. This is the case because last year LK took a group of students to Thailand for his winterum. I did not have the pleasure of going on this adventure with them, but I have only heard good things about it. Anyways, because several of the students have actually been to the country that we are make food from today, the food turned out just fantastic. My favorite dish that we made was probably a curry dish that Sachin made for us. I have been begging him to make it again for winterum fair in a few weeks. The Food that I made today was kind of a repeat of yesterday. I was in charge of preparing some salmon. The salmon was so tasty and was covered in some truly delicious Thai spices. Along with all the amazing food, we also had some Thai tea. This tea was some of the best tea I have ever had. It was ice tea and when you made it, just before serving you added sweetened condensed milk. This made the tea extremely sweet and special and I would drink that tea every day if I could.



No comments:

Post a Comment